Mission Support Letter From Kara Umbro (NGU student & Ridgeview attender)



“I’m Kara Umbro(in the middle) and I just finished my freshman year at NGU. Over the summer, starting June 24th, I am spending three weeks in the Bronx of New York City and immediately after traveling to Detroit for one week with an organization called Urban Harvest Ministries (UHM). This is my first mission trip, and am excited to do my best in reaching the unchurched people of America’s cities. Please pray for me, the team of people I will be working with, and the people that we meet, that we are effective communicators and build relationships that lead to people coming to know Jesus. If you would like to know more information about UHM, would like to be a part of the group email I will be sending out giving updates throughout my trip, or if you are considering a donation, please feel free to email me at kmumbro@ngu.edu. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers."